Located on the shore of Wilson Lake, this 63 acre park is our largest. In addition to general recreation, it provides for business and private gatherings, and supports the needs of the local Lions Club, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.
Among the park’s features are:
- A beach with a dock and a float to accommodate swimming lessons
- Play space for the younger set
- A basketball court with 6 hoops
- 2 tennis courts
- a volleyball court
- a Little League field
- a practice field
- a multi-purpose field
- two sets of horseshoe pits
- 30 picnic tables and a cookout area
- an ice skating rink
- walking trails
The park also has sports programs for grades K – 8 including soccer, basketball, baseball, and softball. It offers Baseball Minor League for ages 7 – 12, T Ball for ages 5 – 6, and Softball for ages 9 – 12.
We have 2 disc golf courses at Kineowatha Park. Print out your score card now. Have fun!